Check Back for Summer and Fall Dates 2019
Did you know that three-fourths of job seekers age 50+ are having difficulty finding work and getting hired in spite 4% unemployment rate, according to the EEOC. Coaches Corner is here to help with information, inspiration and intel that will help you land your dream job.
Do you need cutting edge job search resources to land more interviews ?
Join us for our free, in-person, career conference that includes:
Micro Workshops on any number of topics: Staying Relevant, Becoming Positive During Your Job Search, Networking Know-How, Developing a Marketing Mindset, Levering LinkedIn, Stay Gray?, and much more
Bring plenty of business cards and dust off your 30 second introduction.
How You Benefit:
- Get rid of out dated job search techniques that are slowing you down.
- Replace old resume formatting from the 80’s and 90’s that secretly age you.
- Jump-start and re-energize your job search efforts.
- Prepare for upcoming networking opportunities and get feedback on your
30 second introduction.
- *Workshops that will inform you including:
- De-aging your resume
- Unraveling the Federal hiring process
- “Tech Talk” Using Your Smartphone in your job search
- Free Money for Training – WIOA What You Need to Know
- Live coaching demonstrations
- “From Here to There” Perspectives from recently hired, former job seekers
- Live Coaching Demonstrations will inspire you.
- Panel discussion that will ignite you.
*Workshops subject to change.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 301-905-7160.
Our First Coaches Corner June 2016:
80 Registrants, 12 Coaches, 12 Workshops and 5 Student Volunteers!