Did you know that three-fourths of job seekers age 50+ are having difficulty finding work and getting hired in spite 4% unemployment rate, according to the EEOC. Coaches Corner is here to help.
Do you need cutting edge job search information, inspiration and “intel” to get more interviews and land your next dream job?
Join us for out free, live career conference which includes:
Networking, Workshops, Panel Discussion and
The UMBC Training Centers
6996 Columbia Gateway Drive – First Floor
Columbia, MD 21046
How You Benefit:
- Get rid of out dated job search techniques that are slowing you down.
- Replace old resume formatting from the 80’s and 90’s that secretly age you.
- Jump-start and re-energize your job search efforts.
- Prepare for upcoming networking opportunities and get feedback on your
30 second introduction.
- *Workshops that will inform you including:
- De-aging your resume
- Unraveling the Federal hiring process
- “Tech Talk” Using Your Smartphone in your job search
- Free Money for Training – WIOA What You Need to Know
- Live coaching demonstrations
- “From Here to There” Perspectives from recently hired, former job seekers
- Live Coaching Demonstrations will inspire you.
- Panel discussion that will ignite you.
*Workshops subject to change.
For more information email email@example.com or call 301-905-7160.
Our First Coaches Corner:
80 Registrants, 12 Coaches, 12 Workshops and
5 Student Volunteers!