December 14, 2017
5:00 pm – 9:00 pm
UMBC Training Centers
6996 Columbia Gateway Drive
Columbia, MD 21046
How You Benefit:
- Get rid of out dated job search techniques that are slowing you down.
- Replace old resume formatting from the 80’s and 90’s that secretly age you.
- Jump-start and re-energize your job search efforts.
- Prepare for upcoming networking opportunities and get feedback on your
30 second introduction.
- *Workshops that will inform you including:
- De-aging your resume
- Unraveling the Federal hiring process
- “Tech Talk” Using Your Smartphone in your job search
- Free Money for Training – WIOA What You Need to Know
- Live coaching demonstrations
- “From Here to There” Perspectives from recently hired, former job seekers
- Live Coaching Demonstrations will inspire you.
- Panel discussion that will ignite you.
*Workshops subject to change.
2017 dates at UMBC: March 22, June 28, September 26 and December 14.
For more information email email@example.com.
Our First Coaches Corner:
80 Registrants, 12 Coaches, 12 Workshops and
5 Student Volunteers!